NTC Forum
WELCOME! Please Register if not already a member
NTC Forum
WELCOME! Please Register if not already a member
NTC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTC Forum

Newcastle Triathlon Club Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Car Parking Charges Planned for Alsager

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle_fish (Billy)

Uncle_fish (Billy)

Car Parking Charges Planned for Alsager Empty
PostSubject: Car Parking Charges Planned for Alsager   Car Parking Charges Planned for Alsager EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Just in case you are not already aware

From 11th January parking will no longer be free in the car park near Alsager library!

Not sure if these rates have been approved but might be wise to ensure you have some loose change with you

The proposal for consultation on Fairview Car Park is set out below:
8am – 6pm
Hours Proposed rate
0 – 2 £0.50
2 - 4 £1.00
4 – 10 £1.50

Not sure if it applies to all the car parks in Alsager but I presume so - I will do some more digging

See you soon

Billy[i]
Back to top Go down
Uncle_fish (Billy)

Uncle_fish (Billy)

PostSubject: Car Parking Charges Planned for Alsager UPDATE   Car Parking Charges Planned for Alsager EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:43 am

I am lead to believe it is only the main Library / Civic Centre car park that will be subject to parking charges from Monday 11th

If you wish to continue to park free of charge before you ride you could use the car park behind Indian Heaven

DIRECTIONS:
If you are coming from the big car park go through the lights with Britannia on your right / past Sainsburys / past The Mere Pub and immediately after Indian Heaven and Indian Spice turn left before The Lodge Pub on to Station Road - The first turn on the Right is the Car park.

Station Road
Alsager
ST7 2FT

Sorry no more info on the proposed prices but atleast there is a free alternative not too far away
Back to top Go down
kenem

kenem

PostSubject: Re: Car Parking Charges Planned for Alsager   Car Parking Charges Planned for Alsager EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:23 am

Thanks for that Billy, very helpful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Parking Charges Planned for Alsager   Car Parking Charges Planned for Alsager Empty

Back to top Go down

Car Parking Charges Planned for Alsager
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTC Forum :: Open message Board-
Jump to: