NTC Forum
WELCOME! Please Register if not already a member
NTC Forum

Newcastle Triathlon Club Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Improve your Performance!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick Bebbington

PostSubject: Improve your Performance!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:21 pm

After some frustrating performance issues this season, largely cramp in T2, believe me, its a bummer to watch your competitors running off whilst you sit on your ass screaming, trying to pull running shoes on!
However, the last two races of the season saw a change of fortune and good results due to treatment I have recieved. Since Ian Smith (GB Triathlete) advertised sports massage, I decided to take up the offer and I'm glad I did. After a number of years off training then hammering my body this year it was clear that it had taken its toll. I am now making the massage sessions part of my training. After hours of training and paying your race fee, you want a smooth race! Just thought it would be worth mentioning. Might be something you've overlooked. His details are on the club website.
Back to top Go down
Elsie

PostSubject: Re: Improve your Performance!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:25 pm

I can concur with your comments Nick. Went to see Ian and it was an excellent session although by-golly is he tough!! Well worth the visit and I'll be making my next appointment soon.
Back to top Go down

Improve your Performance!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1