NTC Forum
WELCOME! Please Register if not already a member
NTC Forum
WELCOME! Please Register if not already a member
NTC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NTC Forum

Newcastle Triathlon Club Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trentham Big Half

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaffa

jaffa

Trentham Big Half Empty
PostSubject: Trentham Big Half   Trentham Big Half EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:59 am

Hi all, just entered the Trentham Big Half this weekend, anyone else doing it?
Back to top Go down
Uncle_fish (Billy)

Uncle_fish (Billy)

Trentham Big Half Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trentham Big Half   Trentham Big Half EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Just the sprint distance for me

Shame about the removal of the cones at the traffic lights! Now we have to stop and they will knock the time off at the end.

Good Luck with the Big Half
Back to top Go down
jaffa

jaffa

Trentham Big Half Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trentham Big Half   Trentham Big Half EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:09 am

Cheers Billy, I've had a look down the entry lists and it looks like there could be quite a few from the club participating in all events, good luck to you on the day, forecast looks good. I agree it's a shame about the cones, psychologically it isn't good to be forced to stop, I wonder how many riders will be tempted to race through when the light is on amber and how on earth are the marshalls going to use their judgement to police that? I've got to go through the lights five times so perhaps I'll appreciate the breather!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trentham Big Half Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trentham Big Half   Trentham Big Half Empty

Back to top Go down

Trentham Big Half
Page 1 of 1